Long Cat's Lame Adventure Long Cat's Lame Adventure

This game is glorious and I would like to congratulate the author on being a really awesome person!

Tiny Airships Tiny Airships

I would totally buy this on my DS for retail price. It turned out very awesome.

That said, of course, I discovered a bit of room for improvement. Some of the power ups, like the death ray and the charge shot, give you much more vulnerability than power, so they become an obstacle instead of something you TRY to pick up. Even with the bullet visibility mode turned on, and I don't exactly know what that changed, it's still a bit of a hot mess. Of course, there's a lot going on, but I feel a large part of the problem is the background being really really interesting.

Anyhow, awesome game.

MAGNETkid MAGNETkid

A bit faster would fit my personal taste more, but I like everything. The style, the puzzles, the concept. Awesome game, bro.

Cyclop Physics Cyclop Physics

The puzzles were reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally interesting, but there's not enough buttons that take me back to your website yet...

Gemollection Gemollection

This feels like I'm playing a PR tool that doesn't convince me to buy nothing. Whoever made it, you got the skills, do something with your lives before you grow to numb and bitter to care...

Crumpled Crumpled

Hey man, it's a really cool game. I appreciate the style a lot, and I really like the unconventional combination of mechanics, that work well together.

What I'm not a 100% on is the feel of it. Moving your character through the world doesn't flow, it feels like I do an action and then wait for it to happen and do the next. Call me close-minded, but when I don't get the feeling that the agility of my character is bound only by my own reflexes, I get the feeling somethings wrong. I think I could spend hours with this game if the little dude would react smoother, especially in jump and climb situations. Same goes for the blob transform. I noticed the function is allright, it just FEELS I have to wait for the transform animations.

Another thing I think the game could improve on is deciding what it wants to be. I'm not sure if I'm standing there to solve puzzles or beat obstacles any given moment of it, I think a combination of both, but the transition between these elements is not as invisible as it could be.

That's just to be constructive. You can still be very fucking proud on an awesome piece of work here.

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Was that all?

Its not unwell made but it seems to be lacking any kind of dificulty curve. Also, the upgrades run out half into the game and dont make a well proportioned impact to the gameplay.

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

Genius!

Now, please die an agonizing death!

lil game lil game

AAAAAAAAAAh

Yeah, its not too shabby for a first game but for christs sake, if you have a horrid music taste, give us a mute button.

Super Highway Sniper Super Highway Sniper

meh

Here's a few things that put me off:

- Menu Music
- Bad Sounds
- Bad Art
- You didnt even bother to make the cars go the according lane
- Cars drive over each other
- I shoot 3 blue things from a Cock