Women's Rights Campaign Women's Rights Campaign

You did all that from the kitchen? Impressive!

:D Just kidding, I support your cause. Animation wise, I guess it's a bit to mellow for the topic of abuse. I've never been an abused woman, but I figure it's a kind of helpless, claustrophobic, and blurry situation and I would probably have tried to capture that mood more.

Elf7722 responds:

Thanks for the review, I actually found it usefull haha, and no I did not do that from the kitchen since I'm a man :P

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

What?

Rainbow Whale Rainbow Whale

I am in awe. I'm just not sure what I'm in awe of here... ^^

W.A.R W.A.R

Hahaha

I also think the style is a bit weird, but its probably just because its completely alien to the typical newgrounds contet. Anyway, the twist got me lolling and you rock

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Blown away

This is one of the best displays of animating skill I have ever seen anywhere in my life.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

meh!

I really disliked your character designs, but the smooth and really well executed animation more than made up for it. It was funny too. I demand more awesome shit!

Zombie-Pimp responds:

you disliked my character designs? <:`(
Oh well at least you liked the flash I guess

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

Alright

It' wasn't done badly but it lacked the additional humor and rocking a music video is capable of giving me. Just exactly what you'd expect after seeing the first scene. Gonna suggest this once it's out :)

-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

just like that.

Yeah!

Freehand Scribbles 1 Freehand Scribbles 1

yay

this was actually pretty quality for an "I have a white canvas and animate a 1colored brush"-type-movie. Those do lack a proper entertainment factor and length in general though.

Myth666 responds:

Well thanks anyway =]

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Hi.

I just felt the need to call this flash awesome in public. YAY!