View Profile bukKkk

All 30 Game Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Wow

This really strikes fear into the heart of other contestants, like me. I didnt enjoy it personally but I see the great potential of it being liked and it was really well made in any regard (except maybe the timing could use tweaking)

Respect.

Wonchop responds:

Yeah, the timing's a ho to deal with. :/

FYI

Like many, you forgot the exit button on the title.

looking good

A little more challanging and less pirates of the carribean refference and this would be great!

Moar features!

The game looks good and the control system is surprisingly fun for a really short time. After that, you kinda wait for more. There should be a max weight you can carry on the line or additional hooks to collect that give you more score or evil fish that bite it off or really weirdly moving fish that gives a shitload of score if you catch it or what the fuck do I know... Just a little more variety and maybe a slightly less sleep encouraging background loop.

You remember Insanaquarium? Maybe you can pick up a few inspirations there.

OMG

AAAAH MY EYES!! THE BURN!!
...this is fun!

yay

you forgot to implement an exit button in the title screen mate ;)

I like the concept of this

It's cool so far. Finally someone fulfuilled my long-anticipated dream to play a game as the ozon layer :D It's starting off a mite difficult if you ask me, and I don't know if I just suck at this too much to see them, but I miss stuff like powerups and score bonus for slick moves.

not so bad.

The idea is kinda nice, and it really looks like something at first. But the difficulty should increase more and in a more fair way than simply making the ball impossible to dodge (more balls with a lower maxspeed?) It gets really boring after around 40k score. Also, for a game you are supposed to play more than a minute there should be more than a 5 second loop of music. :)

Fine.

Even though this is pretty smiliar to a well-known, older stand-alone freeware game, I do like it. It is much more visually appealing and no worse in gameplay. The only thing that lets me down a bit is the weapon-switch. Really nice job.

Hi!

For some quick crits on your game: The art is a bit of a turndown, the fact that you cant shoot enemies in the head (it wont work when you klick the head) is a bit confusing and you should stop hiding the mouse if it goes back to the menu :)

It's not really a lot of animation in your game, nor swtiching scenes, so take some more time on the visuals please :)

I'm in ur newgrounds watching you watch.

37, Male